Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's May 1st...

Happy May Day!! I made this card for a friend of mine who I celebrate May Day with - she leaves me a May basket and I leave her one. It really is a fun little tradition and a great pick-me-up. I mean really, what could be bad about finding a basket of candy, flowers, and little gifts on your front porch?!


The image is gardenbella from Stamping Bella, cardstock is SU's pretty in pink, and the ribbon is most likely from Michaels. The sentiment is from PaperTrey's Mixed Messages set. The sparkly flowers in the top right are from Archivers quite some time ago, I think.

I've spent the past 2 days running around town getting our May groceries and other household supplies. Hopefully I'll get it organized, photographed, and posted tomorrow. Can you say major money saving?! :)

No comments: