Sunday, June 7, 2009

Two month recap



First trip to a restaurant - Red Robin

Four generations





First Mother's Day
Me and my girl

Ready for summer!


After her 2 month checkup and shots
8 lbs, 9 oz
22 inches



Hanging out during tummy time


What happens when Daddy dresses the baby

We have been busy the last couple of months!! As expected, there have been lots of firsts for Charla and for us as a family. Charla is such a sweet baby and a total joy 95% percent of the time (let's be honest - we all have our moments). In the first few weeks of her life I thought I'd never be able to leave the house and do "normal" things again. Instead I've developed a new normal and have found that I'm still able to do many of the things I did before I was a mom, they just may look a little different. We try to get out most days of the week and Charla is a great little shopping companion. She enjoys looking around the grocery store, Target, and Walmart and usually ends up falling asleep while we're shopping - which is great since it affords me a little more time to browse if I feel like it. In the past couple of weeks we've taken several day trips away from home and she has done amazingly well.

We are excited that summer is here and are looking forward to lots of evening walks, picnics and barbecues, and hopefully our first weekend away as a family. Happy Summer everyone!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I've missed you!!! Welcome back :)

Charla is just a doll. She is so precious! You look great too!!