Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just a dab will have to do...

I have had very little time to craft, make cards, sew, or cook/bake lately - basically all my hobbies have been put on the back burner for the time being. I'm pretty okay with that since I know it's temporary, but the past couple of days I've especially missed being creative. This evening I sat down and made a birthday card for my sister-in-law. Her birthday is in October but I am taking her gift to her this weekend so I needed to get her card made.


The image is Lattebella from Stamping Bella. My sis-in-law loves coffee and Starbucks so this bella girl is perfect for her!

A couple of weeks ago I needed some thank you notes so I made these. The card design is quick and simple, which is what my schedule needed! The image is from Stampin' Up and the paper is from the DCWV fall 2007 paper stack.


I'm looking forward to having time for my hobbies again, but in the meantime these stamping interludes will just have to make do!

3 comments:

Faith said...

These are so pretty! You do such a good job on your cards. Glad you did a couple things to hold you over until you have more time =)

Gretchen said...

Sometimes we're in the season of "just a dab". Clearly, you've made the most of your short time. Darling cards.

petrii said...

OH how I wish we lived close so you could teach me to stamp. I've always wanted to learn. I've even owned a couple of stamps, but I never know how to make them look really pretty. I'm stamped challenge ~~ oh the horror :0)

Dawn