Friday, September 26, 2008

Patio Table: Before and After


This summer we decided to do a little refurbishing project on our patio table and shortly after we decided to do it, BooMama announced her Before and After event. I feel a little silly playing along because this isn't a whole room makeover or anything, but I figured I'd post the photos anyway.

This is our patio table before:


After washing, sanding, re-washing, and painting each piece and then recovering the cushions, here is the new look:


The whole project was completed for under $20 plus some time and elbow grease on our part. It's fun to look out the back and see this labor of love though - I am very, very pleased with how it turned out!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

It looks brand new and I just adore the new cushions. Great job!!! Blessings to you.

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

I agree with Kristi--it looks brand new!!

You did a great job!

k and c's mom said...

Amazing! Looks great! Hope you have many good times at that table!

Faith said...

Laura, I love the transformation!! It looks great!

Thanks so much for the birthday wish!

petrii said...

Laura,
You did such a good job ~~ that looks GREAT!! I have a kitchen table that needs to be redone, wanna come help? :0)

Have a Blessed weekend, Dawn

Steph said...

That looks fantastic!

Kristin said...

That looks great! Wow!!

Gretchen said...

So stinkin' cute, I can hardly stand myself.