Thursday, January 22, 2009

Another spring-like day!

It is another beautiful day here - I'm getting so spoiled! We're in the 60s again but tonight the weather is supposed to realize that it's January and turn cold. I have loved it while it's lasted though!

I figured that I'd better get a Valentine's bow on my flower pot wreath which hangs on our back porch. If we get snow I won't be able to get to the wreath as easily and we're not too far off from February anyway. I stopped by Michaels earlier this week intending to buy some polka dot ribbon in pretty Valentine's colors but then found these two ribbons on clearance. One of the ribbons is a pretty rose print and the other is pink toile. I love toile and pink toile is even better!


My first baby shower is in two and a half weeks and I'm very excited for it! I've been working on thank you notes so that they will be all ready to write and mail out soon after the shower. They're a simple design but I am pleased with how they're turning out.


(card design inspired by prairiepaperandink)

1 comment:

petrii said...

Yes the spring-like weather has taken a hike here and ice has taken its place -- oh boo!!

Those Thank-you cards are adorable!!! How sweet of you to hand-make them.

Have a Blessed evening,
Dawn