Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Scripture Memory for 2009 - verse 6

Once again I am late getting this posted. My mom has been visiting since Sunday and we've been busy getting the freezer stocked with meals for after the baby is born and getting the house cleaned from top to bottom so I can just relax and wait to go into labor.

So here is my verse for the next two weeks:

The Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to keep the unrighteous under punishment until the day of judgment.
2 Peter 2:9 HCSB

I'm a week out from finishing Beth Moore's study on Esther and this is a verse from her lecture a couple of weeks ago. She makes the point that it is tough being a woman who feels responsible for the "how" but that we don't have to be responsible for the "how" because the Lord knows how. I really needed that when she taught on it because there are a lot of things going on right now that I don't know how they're going to come together. This verse is an excellent reminder to me of whose hands all those things are really in and that I don't need to worry about figuring out how everything will work.

I'm hoping to post some new nursery pictures tomorrow since my mom and I did a little work in there these past couple of days.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!


No comments: