Monday, March 2, 2009

Scripture Memory for 2009 - verse 5

Hard to believe it is MARCH already (can anyone think of anything big that might be happening in March...wink, wink) - and the end of the second day of March already too! I'm a little late getting my scripture posted, but here it is just the same. Last time I committed to memorizing Malachi 3:16 from the NIV:

Then those who feared the Lord talked with each other, and the Lord listened and heard. A scroll of remembrance was written in His presence concerning those who feared the Lord and honored His name.

I am loving this verse but am having a hard time getting it committed to memory for some reason, so I'm going to spend the next couple of weeks really getting it hidden in my heart and my mind and won't move onto a new verse yet. I don't know if that's against "the rules" or not, but I'm just keeping it real. I want to get this one down before starting another because this is seriously a life and attitude changing verse for me.

Blessings on your week!

1 comment:

petrii said...

Laura,
I think it is GREAT that you are not just moving on without having it fully committed to memory. God honors that commitment to His Word dear one.

I loved this post and your commitment to God's Word.

Have a Blessed day,
Dawn