Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another good report!

My check-up at the doctor's this morning went very well - fluid level, blood pressure, and non-stress test were all normal! Because my fluid level has been consistently normal for the past 3 weeks, I don't have to have that checked next week. They may check it every other week but that depends on what my blood pressure does. Thank you to everyone who is praying - I'm so grateful for normal doctors visits!!

To celebrate, I decided to do a little shopping after the appointment to see if I could find some cute Easter outfits. The plan is to purchase a little boy outfit and an Easter dress for a girl so that we're prepared either way. I'm afraid if we wait until he/she is born everything will already be sold out.

I didn't find a boy outfit that I liked today so I'm still on that hunt for that, but I did find this cute dress for a baby girl...


My mom has a white bonnet with purple smocking that my grandma made for her when she was a baby. That bonnet has been offered to us if we have a girl, so I wanted to get a dress that had some purple in it to coordinate with the bonnet. I think a white bonnet will look pretty darn cute with this dress and those little white, lacy shoes!

2 comments:

petrii said...

Laura,
Oh my stars that is the cutest little outfit for easter. I love the sweater vest. Who knew they made em that teeny-tiny.

I always had luck finding my son easter things at JC Penny.

So glad you docs appt went well. I'm still praying for you sweet one.

Have a Blessed evening,
Dawn

Kristin said...

Oh how cute!!!! That dress is so sweet!