Thursday, February 5, 2009

Praise the Lord!!!

O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.
Psalm 30:2 NIV

We have lots of people praying for us right now and God is definitely answering!! I am so glad to report that at the doctor's appointment this morning...

My fluid level has risen to NORMAL!
My blood pressure reading was NORMAL!
The non-stress test on the baby was NORMAL!
The blood work they ran on Monday was NORMAL!

I think I may have floated out of the doctor's office. I am so in awe of how quickly God answered these prayers - praise the Lord!

I need to keep doing what I'm doing to hopefully keep things where they are at so no change in the best rest/soaking situation. I am happy to keep those things up though since they are definitely making a difference. My blood pressure readings at home are still a little elevated and could come down a bit more, but I'm just so thankful that it hasn't gone up!

I can't say THANK YOU enough to all the people who are praying for us and we appreciate your continued prayers so that things stay where they are at.

Blessings and Love,

4 comments:

petrii said...

Laura,
YIPPEE!! God is so good!!! I will be continuing to pray for you and will be checking back often.

I was wondering if you would have any suggestions for an inexpensive way to get into making cards. If you have any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it.

Have a Blessed evening,
Dawn

Faith said...

Praise the Lord for such an awesome report!!!

Gretchen said...

I was just catching up with you when I saw the news. I just finished praying and am so glad for your update. I was on strict bedrest for 10 weeks with my son, and so I know that even tho you're being a good sport, it's no picnic. Already taking such good care of your little wee one. Hugs.

Adventures of Laura said...

Hi Dawn!

I saw this "article" some time ago about getting started stamping while on a budget and I thought it was so good that I bookmarked it for future reference. It's at http://www.craftcritique.com/2007/09/stamping-on-budget.html.

The post talks about buying value packs of paper/cardstock, $1 stamps, and using 1/2 off or 40% off coupons - I totally agree that all of those things are great ways to keep the hobby from becoming too much of a strain on your budget. I think you've mentioned before that you've got patterned paper around from scrapbooking, so you might need to purchase even fewer supplies to get started.

I hope this is a help. Be sure to post some of your creations if you decide to give it a go - it's always fun to see what other stampers/crafters are creating!

Blessings,
Laura