Tuesday, April 29, 2008

American Idol - Top 5


Okay! So it's Neil Diamond week on American Idol and I'm really hoping somebody sings "America" because it's about my favorite song of all time. It's a great song to play at a 4th of July bbq while chowin' down on some hamburgers, potato salad, and lemonade. But I digress...

Jason - Just okay for me

David C. - This man can turn any song into a rock song! I've never heard this song but I liked it.

Brooke - Ohhh dear. I don't know how to say this, but I am so over Brooke. The arrangment was too low for her, and I thought she looked really scared the whole song. Her hair looks great though!

David A. - I like this song with the tempo like David sang it...

I'm just going to have to be honest here. I am so unimpressed with the American Idol contestants at this point in the season. There hasn't really been anyone that I've absolutely loved and wanted to see go all the way - except maybe Michael Johns had he not been cut too soon, and then Carly last week. None of the contestants are wowing me and it is reflected in my blogging. I don't really have much to say about them at this point, so I'm going to sign off for tonight. Maybe next week I'll be more inspired, but for now, my overall feeling is just "eh."

EDITED: DAVID A JUST SANG "AMERICA!" Now I already told you that I love this song, I did sing along and rock out to his performance, but it wasn't all that I hoped it would be. I'm still glad I got to hear the song though!

No comments: