Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's Bella Time...and an Engagement

Here are a couple of cards I made this past weekend. Last Tuesday evening my brother-in-law proposed to his girlfriend. Of course she accepted so a "congratulations on your engagement" card was in order. This stamp (from the Michaels $1 bin a year or so ago) is my favorite for engagement cards. It's a cute little picture and I don't like to overwhelm the groom-to-be with a frilly bride card. I save the girlie, bride stamps for the bridal shower. The paper is from the DCWV spring 2008 stack and the button is from My Mind's Eye Tres Jolie button collection.



(My apologies that this photo isn't better. We've had cloudy weather and snow for the past 2 days and I couldn't get very good lighting for the picture.)

The next card is a birthday card for a very, very good friend of mine, who is celebrating her birthday today. She is an April Fool's baby! The image is partygirlabella from Stamping Bella. I do love my bellas! The paper is from DCWV summer 2007 stack and I used pink and clear stickles. This card is a CASE from somewhere, but I can't remember where. Sorry if it's yours!


Hope you have a great day and Happy April Fools Day!!

No comments: