Thursday, April 10, 2008

Not to sound like I'm whining, but...




...this is what we woke up to this morning. This would be the reason you won't ever hear me declare my love for spring until sometime around late May. Memorial Day maybe. THAT is when it starts to really feel like springtime here.

In mother nature's defense, Tuesday was a pretty nice day. Yesterday it wasn't too bad until about 2:30pm when it started raining (I don't mind the rain so much, but I am done with snow at the point), thundering (yay for thunder!), then drizzling, and finally the moisture turned to snow around 10pm.

I suppose the good thing about cold, wet weather is that I don't feel too badly for spending most of the day crafting. I'm off to get some things accomplished around home and then sew the day away!

No comments: