Monday, April 28, 2008

Baby Cards

Happy Monday! When I worked outside the home, I used to loathe Mondays. Now I love them - a fresh week to fill with activities and productivity. I hope this Monday finds you well!

Here are two baby cards that I made last weekend. These are for two of my pregnant friends - one delivering in late May and the other delivering mid-June. The May baby is a boy, but I don't know the gender of the June baby, so I made that card with neutral baby colors.



The squirrel image is from PaperTrey Ink's My Punny Valentine and the "Welcome Little One" sentiment is from the extra set called Year-Round Puns. The paper from both cards is from Nana's Nursery Little Boy mat stack.

Tomorrow I'll post pictures of a wreath I made this weekend along with my live-blogging American Idol thoughts.

Happy Monday to all!

No comments: