Friday, April 18, 2008

It's baby shower season

It must be spring because I've got a ton of pregnant friends right now! And with that comes baby showers and baby gifts. I've recently discovered the idea of making burp cloths to give to new moms and I love them! There are so many cute fabrics to make them with that the possibilities are endless. Plus something about matching fabrics in the fabric store feeds my creative soul. So, without further adieu, here is a set of burp cloths that will be going to a friend of mine that I've known since we were 3 years old.


These aren't your typical baby print because she is doing her nursery in a Colorado/outdoors theme (it's a boy). Here's a shot of the cloths unfolded, and the top one is unfolded completely so you can see the whole thing. Basically this is just a glorified cloth diaper...


They are really easy to wrap, too. I just tie a long piece of tulle around them and make a fluffy little bow on top. Then slip them into a gift bag with a little tissue paper on top and you're set. Couldn't be easier!


One set down, a bazillion more to go... :)

No comments: